Join the Capuchin Caretakers by becoming a monthly donor!
On average, it costs $500 per month to provide care for and train one of our service monkeys at The Monkey College. This includes staff salaries, facility maintenance and utilities, and of course food, vet care, toys, healthy treats, and snuggly blankets for each of our students. In addition, every month our team is working on new placements while always providing 24 hour active placement support, too.
What you get:
- To make a difference every month for our recipients and their monkeys
- Convenient year-end summary of your giving
- Biannual newsletter
- Special notifications and events only for Capuchin Caretakers
- Helping Hands Calendar
What Helping Hands gets:
- Steady, year-round funding
- Supporters like you who understand the importance of this work
Your credit card will automatically be charged on the 15th of each month. And of course, you can cancel at any time.
If you have difficulty with this form or would prefer to speak to a member of our staff, please call Emily at 617-787-4419 ext. 108 or contact us via email.
Your donation is securely processed by Blackbaud.